Sprinkler Service & Repair in Arvada, CO
With Over 30 Years Experience…
There is not much we have not seen and repaired. Be confident we will diagnose and repair without guessing what the problem is. Woody’s can also diagnose and repair systems using well water and pumps. We also are one of few who know and can correctly repair both old and new Theisen sprinkler systems.
Woody’s lawn sprinkler will use a 2 man per truck system, 1 man being a certified technician and 1 man being an apprentice/helper. This will allow us to be more efficient, spending less time on each job. Reducing the labor cost of repairs while not sacrificing a quality repair. For the same or less Hourly rate as other reputable company’s in our area charge.
New Home Owners…
We can teach you about your system and answer your questions … $50.00 – ½ hour limit ($21.50 per 15 minutes following if needed).
We accept Checks, Cash and credit card payments by phone. Credit card payments do have a 3% fee.
No Worries Service Contract
- Spring turn on (up to one hour – includes pressurizing system, check out system, minor head adjustments for maximum coverage, and set controller for optimum watering)
- Winterization (includes blowing lines to vacate all water from the system, and protect from freeze damage)
- Mid-season check-up & adjust (up to one hour – check out system for leaks or any other water wasting issues, minor head adjustments for maximum coverage, and set controller for optimum watering) in July or August.
- 1-12 zones: $260.00 (13 zones: Call (303) 463-4600 for pricing). THIS IS A SAVINGS OF OVER $60.00!
- We will contact you by phone at the appropriate time to schedule each service. You don’t have to remember to call in or do it yourself!
- You can be confident that there are no water wasting problems with your system.
- Any parts or labor over the initial 1 hour are not included, but will be billed at a 10% discount. Any repairs during the season are also 10% off parts and labor.
- Any landscape projects for the season will also enjoy a 10% discount.
Before service begins all contracts need to be paid in full. They can be pro-rated depending on timing of agreement.